Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Father's Day Verses Funny

This Father's Day Verses Funny blog entry is brought to you in the lead up to Fathers Day next month.Based on a joke I read somewhere I have written this Fathers Day card poem from a student to his Dad containing sledge hammer subtlety
Dad, $chool i$ really great.I’m $tudying very hard.I want for little, well, sort of..Except, perhaps, a ¢ardI would love to receive something from you.About home and Mom and $uchI am making lot$ of friend$But I mi$$ you very muchThe only reason I made thi$ ¢ardIs becau$e I want to $ayYou mean $o very much to meHave a $uper Father’$ DayYour Loving, Hard up $logger $on.
Image from http://www.dubuque.k12.ia.us/parents/CartoonNO.jpg
The wise father repliedDear Son,Your sincere speech did NOt go unNOticedBut it came as NO surpriseAnd the subtletness of your messageDid NOt escape my teary eyesI do kNOw that the study of ecoNOmics,Is to you, interesting stuffThe pursuit of kNOwledge is a NOble task,And you can never kNOw eNOugh.I wrote to my DadWhen I was away at collegeMy Dad let me kNOw the meaning of NOAnd I pass on to you that kNOwledgeJon Bratton 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...