Wednesday, June 15, 2011

NEVER SAY NEVER AGAIN

Never again will I say, "I can't," for "I can do everything through Him who gives me strength" (Phil 4:13).

Never again will I admit lack, for "My God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus" (Phil 4:19).

Never again will I fear, for "God did not give us a spirit of fear, but of power, of love and of self-discipline" (2 Tim 1:7).

Never again will I harbor doubt and lack of faith, for "The Lord is my light and my salvation-whom shall I fear" (Psa 27:1).

Never again will I allow the supremacy of Satan over my life, for "the One who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world" (1 John 4:4).

Never again will I admit defeat, for "God always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ and through us spreads everywhere the fragrance of the knowledge of Him" (2 Cor 2:14).

Never again will I lack wisdom, for "If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him" (James 1:5).

Never again will I be worried and frustrated, "Casting all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you" (1 Pet 5:7).

Never again will I be in bondage, for "Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom" (2 Cor 3:17).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...