skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Fathers Day Poems
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Joke Of The Day 01/23/08
Man:
Did it hurt?
Women:
Did what hurt?
Man:
When you fell from heaven, did it hurt?
From:
Ajokeaday.com # 5671
(receive via email)
Author:
Chad Angell USA.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last 7 days Popular Posts
Boudicca Warrior Queen of the Iceni
Here's another poem I wrote for the new website http://www.history-for-kids.com/ which compiles (bedtime) stories, written in rhyme, ab...
CAN I SEE MY BABY?
"Can I see my baby?" the happy new mother asked. When the bundle was nestled in her arms and she moved the fold of cloth to look u...
DEAD DUCKS DON'T FLUTTER
Many years ago, a wealthy man went duck hunting with a hired hand named Sam.They took a horse and carriage, and along the way a rim came...
EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON
Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they were meant to be there... to serve some sort of purpose, teach you a ...
PARABLE OF THE ROSE
A certain man planted a rose and watered it faithfully and before it blossomed, he examined it. He saw the bud that would soon blossom, bu...
THE DAFFODIL PRINCIPLE
Several times my daughter had telephoned to say, "Mother, you must come see the daffodils before they are over." I wanted to go...
DADDY IS DRIVING
A speaker has once shared his experience: While his family and he were in Europe, there was once that they need to drive 3 days conti...
History for Kids
My nephew has just started a website called, and about, History for Kids which he uses to showcase his growing collection of bedtime stories...
Love Poems a34-a36
a34: If I could die early I would ask God if I could be your guardian angel, so I could wrap my wings around you and embrace you whenever yo...
ALL HE HAD TO OFFER
H ere is a story, reported to be true, about a nine-year-old boy who lived in a rural town in Tennessee. His house was in a poor area of the...
Last 30 days Popular Posts
Examples of Onomatopoeia Poetry
From Batman I can’t remember how old I was when I was first told of such word mechanisms as alliteration and onomatopoeia, quite young I thi...
Hadrian's Wall Poem W H Auden
Dawn at Housesteads Fort. Early morning in Autumn 2006. Photo: Joan Thirlaway. As a Hadrian's Wall poet, myself...since Tuesday gone, I...
Boudicca Warrior Queen of the Iceni
Here's another poem I wrote for the new website http://www.history-for-kids.com/ which compiles (bedtime) stories, written in rhyme, ab...
Fuelled by Beer and Wine
This is the continuing story of Dick and Mary. But first let me tell you who invented the Snickers candy bar because every day thousands of...
THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE
I t all started when I was 16 years old. While I was playing outside on my farm in California, I met a boy. He was an average kind of boy w...
Famous Quotes: John F. Kennedy 091308
1. The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence.2. The great French Marshall Lyautey ...
THE SANDPIPER
She was six years old when I first met her on the beach near where I live. I drive to this beach, a distance of three or four miles, wheneve...
HISTORY OF FATHER'S DAY
Earliest History of Father's Day Scholars believe that the origin of Father's Day is not a latest phenomenon, as many believe it to ...
Toasts for 40th Birthday.
Toasts for 40th Birthday Did you come here to find material to propose just a short toast. There’s nothing wrong in keeping it brief and to ...
THE GREAT LESSON
To encourage her young son's progress on the piano, a mother took the small boy to a Paderewski concert. After they were seated, the mo...
All time Popular Posts
FATHER'S DAY POEMS
THE WEATHERED OLD BARN
A stranger came by the other day with an offer that set me to thinking. He wanted to buy the old barn that sits out by the highway. I told...
Roses are Red Poems
This fantastic roses and violets picture is from http://flickr.com/photos/35318832@N00/1148167067/ Roses are red poems... well, that's ...
75 INSPIRATIONAL MOTHER'S DAY QUOTES
Mother's Day is just a couple of days away. Here are 75 inspiring quotes that you'd like to share with friends and family members ...
15 TOP CHARLES STANLEY QUOTES
Charles Frazier Stanley (born September 25, 1932) is the senior pastor of megachurch First Baptist Church Atlanta in northern Atlanta, Georg...
Father's Day Verses Funny
This Father's Day Verses Funny blog entry is brought to you in the lead up to Fathers Day next month.Based on a joke I read somewhere I ...
THE STORY BEHIND THE PSALM: PSALM 23
I t is rather difficult to ascertain the exact occasion of the writing of the 23rd Psalm. There are those who feel that the Psalm was writ...
Burns Night Speeches
Burns Night Speeches There's no hard and fast rules about Burns Night speeches but Burns Nights do tend to have one thing in common, su...
CHRISTIAN INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES
These inspirational Christians quotes are meant to strengthen and uplift you, that they will give you courage and give you hope. As we walk ...
THE CARPENTER'S TOOLS
Brother Hammer served as the chairman. The other members of the tool belt informed him that he must leave, because he was too noisy. B...
Blog Archive
►
2011
(504)
►
June
(129)
►
May
(109)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(84)
►
January
(136)
►
2010
(42)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(20)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
2009
(109)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(41)
►
January
(26)
▼
2008
(433)
►
December
(46)
►
November
(46)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(32)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(23)
►
May
(27)
►
April
(36)
►
March
(55)
►
February
(56)
▼
January
(49)
Joke Of The Day 01/31/08
Love Poems a43-a45
Joke Of The Day 01/30/08
Love Poems a40-a42
Joke Of The Day 01/29/08
Love Poems a37-a39
Joke Of The Day 01/27/08
Love Poems a34-a36
Joke Of The Day 01/27/08
Love Poems a31-a33
Joke Of The Day 01/25/08
Love Poems a28-a30
Joke Of The Day 01/24/08
Love Poems a25-a27
Joke Of The Day 01/23/08
Love Poems a22-a24
Tip Of The Day 01/22/08
Joke Of The Day 01/22/08
Love Poems a19-a21
Joke Of The Day 01/21/08
Love Poems a16-a18
Joke Of The Day 01/20/08
Love Poems a13-a15
Famous Quotes a29
Joke Of The Day 01/19/08
Love Poems a10-a12
Joke Of The Day 01/18/08
Love Poems a7-a9
Joke Of The Day 01/17/08
Love Poems a4-a6
Joke Of The Day 01/16/08
Love Poems a1-a3
Joke Of The Day 01/15/08
Famous Quotes a24-a28
Joke Of The Day 01/14/08
Famous Quotes a18-a23
Are You Infavor of Additional SMS Tax?
Joke Of The Day 01/13/08
Famous Quotes a12-a17
Joke Of The Day 01/12/08
Famous Quotes a9-a11
Joke Of The Day 01/11/08
Famous Quotes a6-a8
Joke Of The Day 01/10/08
Famous Quotes a4-a5
Joke Of The Day 01/09/08
Famous Quotes a1-a3
What Is Text Message?
Text Gig: All About Text Messages and Text Messaging
No comments:
Post a Comment