Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sexy Text Messages a237-a239

a237: Hurry, hold me b4 i shatter.
hurry! run b4 you're scarred.
Hurry, save me b4 I'm lost forever.
hurry! save yourself b4 i pull u under.
- Unknown.

a238: Q: What do you get when you cross a rooster with a turkey?
A: A woman.
Still don’t get it? Where else would you find a cock gobbler?
- Scott.

a239: A black man walks into the bar and sits down next to a gay man not knowing that he’s gay. A few drinks later the gay man says, "If you come into the back room with me, I’ll give you a blow-job." He gets up and walks into the back room.
A few minutes later, the black man goes to the back room and proceeds to beat the gay man within and inch of his life.
When he gets back to the barstool, the bartender asks "Why did you do that?"
"Well," says the black man, "he said something about a job..."
- Suki.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...