Thursday, July 31, 2008

Love Poems 080108

I have beenTelling my every poemHow cute you are.But now I am ashamed to tell themYou are disrespectful toMe, my love, and every poemI have written so far.I don't want them to thinkI am a liarI am notIt was youwho set my heart on fire.Author: Goran RahimBroken hearts, love's deceit,pieces fall down to my feet.Broken promises, love's a lie,puddles form from tears I cry.Broken dreams, love's illusion,sorrowed cause of your intrusion.Broken hope, love's a game,doesn't last, ends the same.Broken sleep, love's the cause,digs at me with sharpened claws.Broken spirit, love of sorrow,stolen now is my tomorrow.Broken life, love is lost,Broken now and that's the cost.Author: Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...