Monday, August 18, 2008

Blonde Jokes 081908

1. A blind guy on a bar stool shouts to the bartender,Blind guy: Wanna hear a blonde joke?"In a hushed voice, the guy next to him says,Guy: Before you tell that joke, you should know something. Our bartender IS blonde, the bouncer is blonde. I'm a 6' tall, 200 lb black belt. The guy sitting next to me is 6'2", weighs 225, and he's a rugby player. The fella to your right is 6'5" pushing 300 and he's a wrestler. Each one of US is blonde. Think about it, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?"Blind guy: Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times."2. Two blondes were driving along a road by a wheat field when they saw a blonde in the middle of the field rowing a row boat.The driver blonde turned to her friend and saidDriver: You know - it's blondes like that that give us a bad name!Friend: I know it, and if I knew how to swim, I'd go out there and drown her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...