Saturday, January 3, 2009

Wedding Anniversary Verses

Image from www.sodahead.com
It’s Jack & Eva’s 50th wedding anniversaryAnd Jack says "Have you ever cheated on me?"Eva replies, "Oh Jack, why ask such a question?After 50 years, just let it be”But Jack insisted and she said “ Well, just 3 occasions...""Oh no… when for goodness sake ?""When you wanted to start the businessAnd no bank would provide the stakeRemember, the bank manager came and signedThe loan papers, now do you see?No questions asked?... Well...""Oh, Eva, you did that for me?I respect you more than ever,So when was number 2?""It was when you had the heart attackAnd no surgeon would touch you...Remember how Dr. Baker came all the wayUp here and saved your lifeWell...." "Oh my god!! Eva,
You are such a wonderful wife...And so my darling when was number 3?"“Well, Jack, remember that time you soughtTo be Leader of the Local CouncilAnd you were fifty three votes short...."
Jon Bratton 2008(My short funny rhyming poems are based on jokes by unknown persons)

More Wedding Anniversary Verses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...