Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Short Funny Rhyming Poems

Welcome to my blog which today brings you another in the series Short Funny Rhyming Poems
Oi Vey
Man 1 brags, "My son is so successful as a lawyerHe's bought a mansion of his partner’s choice"The second man says, "My son’s a successful doctorAnd bought his friend a jet and a gold Rolls Royce"
The third man says, "Oi vey, my son’s gayHe’s not successful career-wise, and yetHe lives with his friend in a mansionAnd owns a gold Rolls Royce and jet”
Jon Bratton 2008
(My short funny rhyming poems are based on jokes by unknown persons)
______________________________________________
It's a bit of a slog, writing a blog without feedback.
I'd be made up if, before you made off, you made a comment________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...