Thursday, February 19, 2009

Funny Birthday Rhymes

Oh alright then, but in the 40 plus age group, who is the fairest of them all?http://timelytidbits.wordpress.com/category/scripture/page/6/ for the image
Let's start this Funny Birthday Rhymes collection with this one by Author Unknown, topped and tailed by me. It is perfect for the Other Half's birthday if you have a perfect Other Half
OH with SOH
(other half with sense of humour)
I came across this birthday rhymeOh Boy, did I larfI wondered 'Is it too riskyTo send to my Other Half ?'
The author said 'it's perfect for an OHBut only if your OH's perfect, do you see?'Well, I thought, my OH is perfectSo that's the poem for me
Of course, I love you darlingYou're a bloody top notch birdAnd when I say you're gorgeousI mean every single wordSo your bum is on the big sideI don't mind a bit of flabIt means that when I'm readyThere's somethin' there to grab
So your belly isn't flat no moreI tell you, I don't careSo long as when I cuddle youI can get my arms round there
No woman who is your ageHas nice round perky breastsThey just lost their battle with gravityBut I know you did your best
I'm tellin' you the truth nowI never tell you liesI think its very sexyThat you've got dimples on your thighsI swear on my nana's graveThe moment that we metI thought you were as good as IWas ever gonna get
And what a perfect choice I madeI've got the perfect OHWith still a body to die forAnd an enormous SOH(I hope!!)
Happy Birthday, darling
(And what a perfect choice I madeIf I'm to believe the rumourYou've still got the body that I die forAnd a terrific sense of humour)
If this is not the perfect funny birthday rhyme for you here's more Funny Birthday Rhymes
©This 'Funny Birthday Rhymes' blog entry is copyright Jon Bratton 2009.This material is free to use for personal use but may not be lifted in whole or part by website publishers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...