Saturday, February 7, 2009

Valentine SMS / Text Messages

Valentine day 2009 will be celebrated on 14 Feb 2009, it’s celebrated every year around the world.As the increasing trends of mobile / cell phones, peoples have selected sms / text messages as a medium to send valentine sms, valentine messages, valentine text greetings, valentine quotes sms and valentine day messages. Hindi valentine SMS and urdu valentine sms messages are very popular among asian peoples.Cupid 2 represent valentines dayI don’t understand why Cupidwas chosen to represent Valentine’s Day.When I think about romance,the last thing on my mind is a short,chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon.O my dear ValentineO my dear ValentineWhats life ?Life is love.Whats love ?Love is kissing.Whats kissing ?Come here and I show you.No poems no fancy wordsNo poems no fancy wordsI just want the world to knowthat I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart.Happy Valentines Day.Click meansC.L.I.C.K. means : C= cant live without uL= love uI= i miss uC= care about uK= kiss from my heart 2 uSo whenever u miss me just say CLICK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...