Sunday, February 8, 2009

Love SMS Text Messages

Life ends when you stop dreaming,hope ends when you stop believingand love ends when you stop caring.So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful-------------------------------------------------I m going to write on all the bricksI MISS U and i wish that one falls on ur head,so that u knows how it hurtswhen u miss someone special like u-------------------------------------------------How can i spell s_ccess?or H_mble? C_te?or Tr_st, Bea_tif_l?& How can i say I LOVE _?I MISS _?I NEED _?Heyyy!then how can I spend my LIFE without \"U\"-------------------------------------------------(_/)(=.=)(")(")a sweet little rabbit,just like you,because I love you!!kisses...-------------------------------------------------Do u know abt d things which live after death?Eyes- 31mins,Brain - 10 mins,legs - 4 hrs,Skin - 5 days,Heart - 10 mins,Bones - 30 days,LOVE - FOREVER-------------------------------------------------How Much Love In Your Heart....?CHOOOOOSE...100 % ( Call Me)50 % ( Sms Me )25 % ( Only A Ring)0 % (NO Answer)Regards !!!!!-------------------------------------------------Sometimes My eyesget jealous of my Heart!!!You Know Why?Bcoz.....You Always Remainclose to my HEARTn far from my EYES.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...