Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love Poems for Her, a Valentines day messages

Collections of my favorite positive, romantic, and easy to understand love messages for your special someone this Valinetines.1. Funny how things can change so drasticallyFor I admit that I never used to trustThe thought of letting someone closeOnly left me feeling sick with disgustHiding emotions with brutal sarcasmMaking sure my defense was in placeNever letting true emotions showFor I carefully hid my real faceThen that one day you came alongAnd suddenly I realized I could fallTried to keep emotions secret'Cause I knew that I'd want it allWas so scared that you'd hurt meLike everyone I'd trusted beforeNow finally realizing I was wrongFor you're everything I want and more2. Far away, miles apart; Smiles within our hearts.From a distance shadows appearcause our love displays our true wish to be near.Distant "I love you's" I can hear,weeping internally.Far away, miles apart; Destiny will now chart.Days, months, years, I'll never depart.Moonlit nights, bright sunny days, shine down on me like your sweet gentle smile.Oh, how I'd do anything.My nose grows cold for you.I keep a part of you with me,deep within my heart and soul.I'd do anything and everything...Far away, miles apart; Soft tender kisses await.I hear your voice and all the darkness disappearsfor love will always break the chain.I'm staring upon the moon tonight,wishing you here with me.My nose grows cold for you.I keep a part of you with me,deep within my heart and soul.I'd do anything and everythingFor you.For youFor youFor youFor youFor youFor youFor youMy nose grows cold for you.I keep a part of you with me, deep within my heart and soul.Oh, I'd do anything and everything...My nose grows cold for you.I keep a part of you with me, deep within my heart and soul.Oh, I'd do anything and everythingOh, I'd do anything and everything...For youFor youFor youFor youInspired by the song, "Weak in the knees" by: Serena Ry3. Say all the words you want babyBut I'm not breaking downYour words just bounce right off meMy tears are nowhere to be foundYou and I are overThat's road's already been pavedAnd it's too late for you to realizeWhat we had could've been savedNow that your girl dumped youYou say you know how I feelBut don't expect my sympathy'Cause you caught the raw end of that dealYou're begging me to take you backThe tears running down your faceBut the emotions have frozen within meAnd I'm in a different place.A place where I don't have to careAbout how hard you're tryingAnd all I can think as I turn awayIs that for once I'm not crying4. When you shivered in that restroom we used to share.I gave you my shirt to crease, I crossed my arms around your waist.And we dreamt of a better place.... I was always colder.When you approached those men in the streets, off your face.I wished their vile stares away, I took you by your shaky hand.And I'd spent my last pound....So we slept in that shelter?Do you remember?When we went away, and walked the moonlit shore,we got sand between our toes,and we made love in the hotel room,you snored softly in the silence....I told you I loved you?When you never came home that night after we argued, I even phoned your mothers place, and searched the drunken streets.You left that ring I gave you on the sheets.... I kept the receipt.Do you remember when I loved you?I don't remember when you loved...5. No expensive giftsnor pompous aubadecould matchthat tiny note, left in a rushSo infinitely precious:"I love you"Just to showhow much you careand think of mealwaysI'll bring something hotter, just bookmark or subscribe to my email list below for the next update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...