Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Love SMS Text Messages

Life ends when you stop dreaming,hope ends when you stop believingand love ends when you stop caring.So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful-------------------------------------------------I m going to write on all the bricksI MISS U and i wish that one falls on ur head,so that u knows how it hurtswhen u miss someone special like u-------------------------------------------------How can i spell s_ccess?or H_mble? C_te?or Tr_st, Bea_tif_l?& How can i say I LOVE _?I MISS _?I NEED _?Heyyy!then how can I spend my LIFE without \"U\"-------------------------------------------------(_/)(=.=)(")(")a sweet little rabbit,just like you,because I love you!!kisses...-------------------------------------------------Do u know abt d things which live after death?Eyes- 31mins,Brain - 10 mins,legs - 4 hrs,Skin - 5 days,Heart - 10 mins,Bones - 30 days,LOVE - FOREVER-------------------------------------------------How Much Love In Your Heart....?CHOOOOOSE...100 % ( Call Me)50 % ( Sms Me )25 % ( Only A Ring)0 % (NO Answer)Regards !!!!!-------------------------------------------------Sometimes My eyesget jealous of my Heart!!!You Know Why?Bcoz.....You Always Remainclose to my HEARTn far from my EYES.if you like it, please subscribe or camo back again for the latest updates !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...